heartbeat

Monday, June 4, 2012

Knock..Knock.. Who's there?

Assalamualaikum and hye all..

Well.. Well.. Well.. it's been a while since my last post aite.. my apologies to myself ( yeah i know, i have no follower..) :) it's ok then... i still want to share my story..

Im sooooooo sorry for being idle for quite sometime.. i have one solid reason for that... it's because i get pregnant last year.. yeaaay... when i get to all hormone swing, i gotthe worst evening sickness, i become lazy to browsing, fecebooking and posting my blog... sooooooo, it became a pregnant lady who dont care about internet.. very weird sickness aite..but..who cares, because i totally enjoyed my pregnacy period last year... hehehe..

Now im proud to announce that, i already delivered my handsome baby boy on 25th December 2011... yea.. i know it's on Christmas... very good timing right :)) it was a fantastic experience in my life.. Well said im proud with myself.. congrats to me... yeaaay...

The truth is i really miss my blogging time, and guess what hooozey, here i am!! Im going to blogging again.... yeaaay.....

Enough said, i feel like newbie in blogging... kinda lost a bit during typing all this.. so i guess that's it for this entry, and i will joining you guys in my next entry ok..

This time i promise to keep posting my post... ooooooor to be safe, i'll give my very best to keep posting...  hehehe...

Till then, see you when i see you.. Love you....

No comments:

Post a Comment