heartbeat

Friday, April 22, 2016

22 April Is My Birthday and Earth Day

Assalamualaikum. 


I'm 35 today. It's a good day to appreciate things. I am immensely grateful to have had so many incredible experiences in my life so far both bad & good, and I have definitely learned a lot along the way. As my birthday was approaching, I began thinking about my life and contemplating what of value I have learned so far. Life has so much to teach us!

Thank you Allah for giving me the best mak and abah in the world. Syukur Alhamdulillah. 

Thank you Mak for giving birth this wonderful child. Thank you Abah for raising this child very well. Thank you for all the sacrifices you’ve made for me, and the devotion and love you’ve shown through the years. YOU’RE THE BEST PARENTS EVER!!! 



To my family; husband and wonderful kids, thank you for being by my side, no matter how difficult the circumstances.  

To all my friends, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my most invaluable friends. I really appreciate it. 

You guys really have added so many colors and cheers in to my life. Syukur Alhamdulillah. 

And...



Today we also celebrating Earth Day. Same date as my birthday! I like it!! Happy Earth Day to everyone. We need to plant a tree to save our earth. Let's planting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment