Thursday, March 4, 2010
Are you drinking the right tea?
For TEA LOVER, which TEA you should have for the day:-
1. People who use their 'brain' to work or students who study hard day and night.
--- You should drink more Chrysanthemum Tea.
2. People who need a lot of body energy to work or those people who exercise a lot everyday.
--- You should drink Wu Loong Tea.
3. People who travel on a bike or work in dirty and polluted places.
--- You should drink Green Tea.
4. For people who like to sit down all day long and not do anything, even exercising
--- You must drink Green Tea and Flower Tea.
5. People who smoke and drink a lot of alcoholic drinks.
--- You should drink more Green Tea.
6. Carnnivore ( i.e. people who must eat meat at least once a day, or feel sickly)
--- You should try to drink some Wu Loong Tea.
7. People who go to the washroom too often or not often enough.
--- You should drink more Honey Tea
8. People with high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
--- You should drink Wu Loong Tea or Green Tea.
9. Those who work with computers everyday.
--- You need to drink a Lot of Tea (any tea will do).
10. Whenever you are working with the computer, you should make some tea, drink it when you are free.
11. Drinking Tea is healthy, it can protect and prevent the harmful ultraviolet light from harming us (when using computer).
12. Furthermore, it can also cure us when we are tired and help making our body feel fresh again.
Enjoy your cup of tea :))