The religion of Islam teaches us the noblest ethics and manners of daily life and contains programs for us to live in the best way. If we put all these programs into practice, we will live in happiness and bliss forever. It has even explained the best way for us to eat and drink.
1. Before eating, wash your hands with clean water. for it is possible that your hands are dirty and are carrying germs and if the germs enter your body, you will become ill.
2. Begin your meal in the name of Allah. and say "Bismillahir- Rahmanir- Rahim."
3. Take your food in small mouthfuls and chew it till it is soft and smooth, for the smoother food is chewed the sooner and better it is digested, and this assists the body's health.
4. Always take the food that is in front of you. and don't stretch your arm to reach the food that is in front of someone else.
5. Stop eating when you are nearly full and don't eat too much.
6. After finishing the meal, be grateful to Allah and say: "Alhamdu-lillahi Rabbil-'alamin" (Praise be Allah's, Lord of the Universe).
7. We think about the poor and those who are hungry. and we help them. We begin our food with the name of Allah and thank Him when we have finished.